Carolina Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carolina Riot

Carolina Riot is a scenario paintball team

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheridan Spring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Sheridan Spring Empty
PostSubject: Sheridan Spring   Sheridan Spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:36 am

I've got a pre-97 sniperII that I'm working on, that has an auto-trigger kit. When I purchsed it, it was set up with the stock springs made for un-regulated air... (850psi) - Sheridan based; however, I've made some mods to get it operating at lower pressure (approx 425psi). I still need to drill out the pump guide rod some to allow for additional volume...

What am I missing? I'd like to find a lighter main spring for it... The stock spring is a pain to pump...especially pumping fast with the autotrigger. I just shot through an ass-load of paint adjusting the auto-trigger, and it gave me quite a workout. A lighter main spring would be just the trick...

Any assistance would be HIGHLY appreciated...
Back to top Go down
shrub
Admin
shrub

Number of posts : 692

Sheridan Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Spring   Sheridan Spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:13 am

Mcarter brown would be a really good place to start I am sure someone can help you out with what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolinariot.com
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Sheridan Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Spring   Sheridan Spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:47 pm

I scored a vm-68 spring off ebay for a couple bucks... I'm going to give that a try. I'm not certain the diameter is what I need... If it's close, i can cut the length needed and hopefully make it work. *crossing fingers*
Back to top Go down
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Sheridan Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Spring   Sheridan Spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:21 pm

shrub wrote:
Mcarter brown would be a really good place to start I am sure someone can help you out with what you are looking for.

Yeah, i've gone this route before, and will even try again... unfortunatly the feedback I've gotten in the past hasn't helped much.

Generally folks state what I SHOULD do instead, rather than just answering my question....

Now if I can get that resolved, the next little glitch is figuring out how to install a detent that will not interfere with the autotrigger setup to help prevent the double-feeds....
Back to top Go down
SPAMRIOT
The Spaminator
The Spaminator
SPAMRIOT

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Sheridan Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Spring   Sheridan Spring Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:42 pm

check pbnation they are pretty helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheridan Spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Spring   Sheridan Spring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheridan Spring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Riot :: Buy/Sell/Trade :: Want to Buy.-
Jump to: