Carolina Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carolina Riot

Carolina Riot is a scenario paintball team

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PBC Greenville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milkshake
Udderly Ridiculous
Udderly Ridiculous
Milkshake

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PBC Greenville Empty
PostSubject: PBC Greenville   PBC Greenville Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Well, my first visit to the new PBC location went well, a little hard for me to find even with the map since the 2'x2' sign was blown over and had the arrow facing the wrong direction. Once they get a permanent sign up it will be easy to get there, it is only about a half a mile from I-85.
The fields are not all ready at the moment. We used the one woods field for both the games I played, not too bad even with all the rain we had yesterday.The field is pie shaped and has a lot of trees and man made bunkers with some of them dug out a couple feet deep inside a surrounding bunker.They piled alot of the trees and limbs they cut up to provide a few more no cost bunkers, okay, but slow down before you hit them or you will feel like a vampire having a bad day. I did not walk the speedball field, too muddy since it was just graded and set up, I do not know how many more fields they are making, but there is plenty of land for them to use. There was another wods field, looked to be more out in the open with towers in spots for snipers.
They are doing every thing at the moment out of the back of a large box truck, pretty good set-up considering no building yet, I was impressed by their ability to improvise. 2 fill tables, several picnic tables to set up on, and a few canopies covering some of them. Not a lot of parking spots at the moment, but they are still clearing out the trees.
For a limited time they are selling paint for $29 a case if you get it between 9-10 am on sat, and 10-11 am on sun, bought one and will save the rest for another trip there.
Overall, I think they are going to have a great place and I will be back. I rate it a 5 right now with the future potential of a 9 when they get more done.
Back to top Go down
TARHEELPO

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PBC Greenville Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBC Greenville   PBC Greenville Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:25 am

What's the address?
Back to top Go down
Milkshake
Udderly Ridiculous
Udderly Ridiculous
Milkshake

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PBC Greenville Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBC Greenville   PBC Greenville Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:01 am

not sure, there is a link on junkie with the directions, prices, etc. Maybe it has the address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PBC Greenville Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBC Greenville   PBC Greenville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PBC Greenville
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Riot :: Fields-
Jump to: