Carolina Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carolina Riot

Carolina Riot is a scenario paintball team

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dating Autocockers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Dating Autocockers Empty
PostSubject: Dating Autocockers   Dating Autocockers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:09 am

Anyone have resources on old school Autocockers? I just got a mint pre-97 cocker.. SN:29745. I used to know of a website that matched serial numbers to years, but it appears to be unavailable.

Also, does anyone know if they make spring kits for pre 97 cockers? I'd like to find a lighter main spring; it's smaller than the >97 springs.
Back to top Go down
shrub
Admin
shrub

Number of posts : 692

Dating Autocockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Autocockers   Dating Autocockers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:31 am

try Mcarterbrown. They have everything old skool...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolinariot.com
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Dating Autocockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Autocockers   Dating Autocockers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 11:13 am

I believe it to be an 96 (marker I've got posted in the pump section). Apparently springs are different for this year and nobody makes spring kits for them. I'll just have to keep my eyes open for a spring at a hardware store or something...that would fit it. It's not worn out, just wanting to put a lighter spring.
Back to top Go down
docrock
Bailey's...Hmmmm...Creamy, Beige
Bailey's...Hmmmm...Creamy, Beige

Number of posts : 369

Dating Autocockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Autocockers   Dating Autocockers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 11:38 am

I've got a rex kit with springs that I used to have in a pre97 cocker. I'll see if I can track them down.
Back to top Go down
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Dating Autocockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Autocockers   Dating Autocockers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 11:28 pm

docrock wrote:
I've got a rex kit with springs that I used to have in a pre97 cocker. I'll see if I can track them down.

that would be great...lmk..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dating Autocockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Autocockers   Dating Autocockers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dating Autocockers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Riot :: Marker Tech Area :: AutoCocker-
Jump to: