Carolina Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carolina Riot

Carolina Riot is a scenario paintball team

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle

Go down 
3 posters

How about adding a tank to our team for scenario games?
Yes we need one
Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Vote_lcap33%Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
We dont need one
Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Vote_lcap0%Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
who cares
Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Vote_lcap0%Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lets talk about it.
Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Vote_lcap67%Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Old Balls
Myrtle Beach Tourist
Myrtle Beach Tourist

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle   Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Grandpa wants some feed back. Everyone chime in please. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Hendie93

Hendie93

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle   Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:28 am

It would be cool but gas is not exactly cheep and who would want to haul it to every game? but i think it would be awsome to have one it just has to be affordable
Back to top Go down
Milkshake
Udderly Ridiculous
Udderly Ridiculous
Milkshake

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle   Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:45 am

With what you were talking about doing with the go cart and the ability to haul it easily, I think that is the affordable solution for all. Now if we can get a second seat for a turret operator that would be awesome.
With the cost of operating and hauling a tank we need to realy think about all our options before jumping in. Shrub & Doc got to do the tank thing last week at BC and enjoyed it alot. I think it is a great idea, we all would enjoy the opportunity to use a tank at times when injuries or fatigue are a factor, and lately that is a major issue with us all. My 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle   Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tank/ Anti-tank/ Anti- personell vehicle
Page 1 of 1