Carolina Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carolina Riot

Carolina Riot is a scenario paintball team

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Air Brackets for Sniper2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Air Brackets for Sniper2 Empty
PostSubject: Air Brackets for Sniper2   Air Brackets for Sniper2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:49 am

I picked up what I believe to be a 92 (based on the serial#) Sniper 2. She comes with one of those wrap around stocks with the C02 brackets attached at the bottom of the stock (see pic). THe brackets are made for a 9oz C02 tank, basically too small for any tank I carry.

Any suggestions on what I can use to make a bracket for a 16 or 20oz tank? The existing brackets are non-adjustable. They have a set screw underneath that can be tightened to hold the tank in place. Ideally something adjustable is preferred.

Thanks!

Air Brackets for Sniper2 Sni2_92
Back to top Go down
Ace007
Gramps
Gramps
Ace007

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Air Brackets for Sniper2   Air Brackets for Sniper2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:06 am

I might can make a larger version of what's in the picture, if you still need it. I'd need to make a sketch and then send it to you for your approval & to fill in some dimensions.

If you are interested, start by telling me the bottle diameter you want to hold.
Back to top Go down
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Air Brackets for Sniper2   Air Brackets for Sniper2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:54 pm

thx. I'm actually good on this. I have a 22ci HPA tank that fits the stock brackets just fine. Much appreciate your response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Brackets for Sniper2   Air Brackets for Sniper2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Brackets for Sniper2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Riot :: Marker Tech Area :: Pump Markers-
Jump to: