Carolina Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carolina Riot

Carolina Riot is a scenario paintball team

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cocker and cyborg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
docrock
Bailey's...Hmmmm...Creamy, Beige

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-03-09

cocker and cyborg Empty
PostSubject: cocker and cyborg   cocker and cyborg Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:16 pm

So who wants to buy my guns...if anybody does let me know...they're going up on Ebay again since the guy who bought the cocker screwed me over with some bs story and wasted time until he got out of the deal and I couldn't report him.

SO anyway

$500 for the Cyborg...you guys have shot it its money

$450 for the cocker and that is a machine that can't be upgraded any more....e2 frame, mq valve, eclipse and belsales front mechanics, QEVs, CP reg, CP bottem line...fireball mountain body...which is like $350 just for the carved body SO let me know soon if you might be interested.
Back to top Go down
saharajunkee
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
Hugh Jackman my Butt!!!
saharajunkee

Number of posts : 295

cocker and cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: cocker and cyborg   cocker and cyborg Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:26 pm

would love to take that cocker off your hands... but will probably be a couple months before i can invest in any more toys... Sad

i don't think i can produce enough sperm to sell ... lol

Jesus Christ...someone buy that thing so it can stay in the "family"...
Back to top Go down
docrock

cocker and cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: cocker and cyborg   cocker and cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:42 pm

Yes please...I'll even go so far as to offer payment plans...1/2 up front and 1/4 for the next two months after that for both markers...I'd like to keep them in the family...you guys know they mow faces off and that way I don't have to deal with shipping, paypal fees, and all that other bullcrap.
Back to top Go down
docrock

cocker and cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: cocker and cyborg   cocker and cyborg Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:53 pm

Damn no interest for 3 months and nobodies biting? Killin me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cocker and cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: cocker and cyborg   cocker and cyborg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cocker and cyborg
Page 1 of 1