Carolina Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carolina Riot

Carolina Riot is a scenario paintball team

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marq 6 f/s

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puddin
Gingers are People Too...
Puddin

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Marq 6 f/s Empty
PostSubject: Marq 6 f/s   Marq 6 f/s Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:33 am

I have a gloss olive Marq 6 with box, stock parts, manual and stock board. I bought it last summer, played 1 tournament and 1 practice with it. I don't have time or money to play anymore so it's got to go.

Comes with Yakuza Board and a clear Dye Ultralite .692 back, 16" front and 12" front. I will sell the gun, lightly used VLocity, Draxxus 48/45, and barrel for, since I have to post a price $1000... but offer up, I'm willing to go lower.

I'll get pics up as soon as possible. If anybody is interested before I get pics up I can meet up in Greenville/Spartanburg area.

I have a lot of other gear for sale as well such as Dye Navigator gear bag (old model), JT pads, another VLocity, 03 yellow Dye Invision, Proto Axis.. etc. Ask if you need something I'll see if I have it.

Trades - The only trades I'm looking for is a new backpacking tent or mountain bike.

afro
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joshakapuddin

Marq 6 f/s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Riot :: Buy/Sell/Trade :: Electronic Markers-
Jump to: