Carolina Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carolina Riot

Carolina Riot is a scenario paintball team

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paintball Command in Mandeville La.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milkshake
Udderly Ridiculous
Udderly Ridiculous
Milkshake

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Paintball Command in Mandeville La. Empty
PostSubject: Paintball Command in Mandeville La.   Paintball Command in Mandeville La. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Small but nice looking field. I will give a good report once we play and I see how it does. The field plays right up to the pro shop face, sort of cool how they have it all tied together. 22 acres but it looks a lot bigger.
Back to top Go down
Milkshake
Udderly Ridiculous
Udderly Ridiculous
Milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Command in Mandeville La.   Paintball Command in Mandeville La. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:11 pm

This was fun game. We Zombies pulled it out after a close first day, I cannot take the credit, I had some amazing teams who play hard and knew the way to get to the other base so much that we were there all day.[url]https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/11/26/62/76/pbc-ma10.jpg

Our CP and main base was on the right at the New Orleans East junkyard & NO CDC building, the field is so great for flanking and both sides did that well all weekend. We had our base overrun at least 3 times but we were all in and around theirs much more than that. I posted a pic on pbJunkie of me by the CDC Biloxi building, that was thier main base and I had just been shot after taking out many of them and was looking straight at their netted CP about 25 feet away.
They used what is on the map as the Gulf of Mexico (speedball field) as a true water spot and we Zombies could walk in ( no shooting or being shot) for a 10 min span and exit anywhere which was approx 50 yards from their base at the corner. We had to stand still for 3 seconds then in action. I used this 3 times and got behind alot of guys that way. I worked my way back towards the Thickets and surrendered quite a few as they were shooting at our team. I wore that Zombie suit so there was no way they could mistake me for one of their own.
It is a long walk around the back tape line from our base to theirs, but only a 10 minute walk at a slow pace, many of our team used that route all weekend. The paths are great, they are thick inbetween so if you wanted to sit and snipe you could. Not my style as you know. I got yelled at a few times to get back to base to give out missions, I would wander a bit inbetween them and get some gravy kills.
No tanks, no laws rockets, we did have plenty of medics and used them alot. There were about 150 players I believe, could be more or less, I did not get a count.
If you ever find yourself down here near Mandevilla LA at Abita Springs (I-12 exit 65) come try this field, it is a great layout and a good owner and staff.
Back to top Go down
Milkshake
Udderly Ridiculous
Udderly Ridiculous
Milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Command in Mandeville La.   Paintball Command in Mandeville La. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 pm

WTF??? an hour to download and type a game report gone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Command in Mandeville La.   Paintball Command in Mandeville La. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paintball Command in Mandeville La.
Page 1 of 1